[Wikipedia-l] Interwiki redirects disabled

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 00:12:46 UTC 2005

Arwel: It's a good idea. Do you already have it enabled in Welsh
though (ie bilingual), or are they all in English currently?

I think that would massively cut down on the amount of redirect vandalism.

Similarly, if the interface of aa.wikipedia were actually in Afar,
people would stop using it for their stupid tests.

Speaking of which, a lot of people who make new pages on inactive
Wikipedias seem to have typed the URL wrong. For example, if somebody
meant to go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dzlapaapa, they might
accidentally go to http://dz.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dzlapaapa and then not
realise they're actually at the Druk Yul (dragon language) Wikipedia.

Mark