[Wikipedia-l] Re: incidently, talking about big principles...

Henry Tan-Tenn share2002nov at lomaji.com
Wed Mar 30 05:54:33 UTC 2005

Anthere ti 2005/3/29 EP 10:48 sia-kong:
> incidently
>
> These days, when you navigate quietly on the smaller
> wikipedias, this is what you see
>
> http://ia.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia%3AFrontispicio&diff=0&oldid=13653

Ant,

I navigate actively on a couple smaller Wikipedias, and I do not see
such abuse, be it unreverted vandalism, tolerance for proven copyviol,
or generally editing in bad faith.  So I would not imply such
occurrences are a rule.

> I thought I was working for a project trying to gather
> free content so as to make free knowledge available ?
>
> So why are we using copyrighted pictures ?

en: has countless fair use images, which are copyrighted.

Or have I misunderstood?  Do correct me if so.

~~~~