[Wikipedia-l] Re: Autofellatio

Andre Engels andreengels at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 07:48:28 UTC 2005

On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 07:13:17 +0200, Anthere <anthere9 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> No, but this is precisely what is happening right now. Which is why I
> raise up the issue.
>
> Two weeks ago, there was a wide call on the french pump to go vote for
> the deletion on the english wikipedia. The intent of such a vote was
> only to prevent this vandalism. This was the only solution some french
> editors found to limit vandalism locally. I do not think it is a good
> solution. It should be the choice of english editors to keep it or not
> keep it. And the vote should be strictly limited to voting for a regular
> use (on article).

So, why do you propose in the FIRST of your three possible solutions
that "in this case, I would like that a common vote is held to decide
the
deletion of this image from the english wikipedia." First you propose
it, then you attack people who think it is censorship, and now you say
you do not want it. You could have saved a lot of discussion by not
proposing/endorsing things that you nor anyone else here wants.

Andre Engels