[Wikipedia-l] Show that there's a recorded word ...

Sabine Cretella sabine_cretella at yahoo.it
Tue Mar 22 07:16:32 UTC 2005

Hi, as many of you know we are adding pronunciations on commons and link
them wherever this is possible.

Now there's one thing I don't like when inserting the link to the
soundfile on commons.

Just have a look here:
http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_W._Bush
http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_W._Bush

After George Walker Bush we have this sign for outbound links, but
really it is not an oubound link - it is a pronunciation. We have the
same problems for the language courses on wikibooks and of course also
wiktionary.

Since the soundfiles are going to be more and more used it would be
great if we had a sign (maybe a music note or somethin similar) that
indicates that there is the pronucination. This will also help people to
immediately understand which one is the point to click on to "hear".

Do you see a solution for this?

Thank you and have a geat day!

Ciao, Sabine

--

Sabine Cretella
Translations
s.cretella at wordsandmore.it
Meetingplace for translators
http://www.wesolveitnet.com
*****
Vuoi la parola del giorno nella tua casella di posta?
Invia un'e-mail vuota a:
laparoladelgiorno-subscribe at yahoogroups.com