[Wikipedia-l] Re: Retrospective

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 21 12:51:13 UTC 2005

at the time of Phase I and phase II, there were no links between the
languages.

I think no languages other than english went to phase II (maybe german ?).

There were a couple of tiny differences between phase III nostalgia and
phase I

Hmmmm,
* no deletion
* no protection
* no renaming of pages
* no separate space for user and encyclopedia
* no talk page
* no watch list
* no contributor list
* no categories