[Wikipedia-l] no need to remove the article nor the chapter

Andre Engels andreengels at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 08:22:38 UTC 2005

Yes, we are talking about an existing article to which a copyvio is
added. The proposal we are talking about is:

"Reverting to the point where a substantial amount of infringing text
was added, and deleting *all* modifications after that point..."

That's clearly something for the case where a copyrighted piece is
*added* to an article. Not that I would agree to it for wholly new
copyright violations either. I still see no reason for dumping
additional paragraphs as well.

Andre Engels