[Wikipedia-l] International cooperation on sounds

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 22:00:48 UTC 2005

Hoi,
I am not an important person. So I will not record my name. Names and
words like Rembrandt van Rhijn, Vincent van Gogh, Scheveningen are more
relevant. I really want Americans to say Houston or New York and we
already have a "George Walker Bush", and need all these other Presidents
and famous Americans.. I want to have locations. English locations
spoken by an Englishman, Australian places spoken by an Australian. I
have done Rotterdam, Amsterdam and Vlissingen...

For nl:wiktionary I record the Dutch words in Commons for the nl: and
other wiktionaries; because that is one of the things that it takes to
have wiktionary stand out. Yes, I want recordings of words in Hopi too.

Thanks,
    GerardM