[Wikipedia-l] Wikipedia's bugzilla

Jean-Christian Imbeault jci at gol.com
Sun Mar 13 02:54:05 UTC 2005

Hi again, I posted this a few days ago but I think my thread might have
gotten lost.

I'm trying to get a hold of the templates used by the Wikipedia's
Bugzilla installation. I like the fact that wikipedia's bugzilla is
using the monobook style as it makes both the bugzilla nd wikipedia look
like one product.

I'm using wikipedia for an internal documentation resource and also
bugzilla for bug tracking so I'd like to also have my bugzilla use the
monobook style. Unfortunately making templates in bugzilla is not as
simple as just copying .css files :(

Does anyone know how I can get a copy of the templates used on
http://bugzilla.wikipedia.org/

Thanks,

Jc