[Wikipedia-l] Re: multilingualism (was Q1 drive)

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 19:38:40 UTC 2005

That's something worth pointing out.

Whenever I try to get people involved in Wikipedia, I always say
"project to build a free [language] encyclopaedia", and describe the
basic concept of Wikipedia later. The exception is the Linux
community; for example e-mailing the Maldivian Linux User Group about
the Divehi Wikipedia, I explain the concept up-front.

Mark