[Wikipedia-l] Re: Q1 2005 Fund Drive over

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 19:43:11 UTC 2005

I think that, as long as you are careful to say "even available in
minority languages" rather than "there are also versions in the other
major languages of China" (which they really are - all of the
languages I mentioned have over 1m speakers in China), and as long as
you don't mention Tibetan by itself.

On a side note, I forgot to include Mongolian.

Mark