[Wikipedia-l] Re: recipes

Giuseppe DAngelo pippudoz at yahoo.it
Fri Jan 21 04:36:54 UTC 2005

ok - I admit it - I got a little bit too excited, my language got a little bit flowery, I may have exaggerated somewhat, and maybe I was a wee bit over the top to boot.  I gave the POV inspectors plenty of grist for the mill. All this is true.

But when I said "a microwave just doesn't cut it" - was that truly POV? Especially in the context of traditional cuisines?

If so - I would like to apologise to all microwaves, and microwave enthusiasts - for my penance, I am going to order an upsized, mega combo heap of mush.  Not that there's anything wrong with that :-)

pippu d'angelo