[Wikipedia-l] Re: Flags

James R. Johnson modean52 at comcast.net
Mon Jan 10 18:46:37 UTC 2005

I'm aware of the issues regarding the flags, but if you put up a British
flag, or the flag of France, or the flag of Germany, I'm going to understand
you mean English, French, and German.  It's already done on many other
websites to choose languages.  Why not just use the "country of origin" to
determine the flag?  That'll solve the problem of all the French, Spanish,
and English speaking countries.

Just a thought.

James