[Wikipedia-l] Re: Quenya language request, and Chinese Wikipedia again

Felix Wan felixwiki at earthsphere.org
Thu Feb 24 21:50:33 UTC 2005

Pablo:

Thank you very much for your information.  Where can I find the technical
details about setting up the mediawiki software?

I also remember that somewhere on the list someone mentioned they started
something on Wikicities to test out the feasibility of a new language
Wikipedia and then apply to move to the main Wikipedia.  What is the
policy of Wikicities and how possible is it to test out a project over
there?  Can anyone help?

Felix Wan