Reputation (was Re: [Wikipedia-l] Re: Quenya language request, and Chinese Wikipedia again)

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 08:24:13 UTC 2005

Mark,
How can things get worse when the things that you stand for do NOT
happen because you are involved. I have nothing with Ossetian, only
because I know they fulfill the requirements and because I know why
things do not happen do I involve myself.

When you try to be nice for a week nobody notices, when you behave for a
month people start to relax, when you start to make friendly overtures
in two months, people may be willing to listen to you again. But keep
the volume down please.

Thanks,
    GerardM