[Wikipedia-l] Day 2 Fund Drive Report

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 18:32:20 UTC 2005

Richard Holton wrote:

>Mav,
>
>In order to avoid picayune disputes over which comments you
>include/exclude form your daily summaries, I suggest you simply leave
>them out. Or make an exhaustive list. Otherwise, someone will always
>find some reason to object.
>
>-Rich Holton

Hoi,
If some find a need to be negative, so be it. They will be known for it
and accordingly their comments will be valued.

 By providing some comments the text is less dry more palatable and
therefore it is appropriate to spice them with some comments. I found
the amusement value of these messages great. I do not need feel a need
to see them all.

On an other subject, I was told that the text of the concept for ISO-639
next version was hard to find. So I send it to the gentleman who could
not find it. If someone else is interested just drop me a line..

Thanks,
    GerardM