[Wikipedia-l] Fixing copyvios on small Wikipedias

Arwel Parry arwel at cartref.demon.co.uk
Mon Feb 21 11:53:01 UTC 2005

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but we have found a
copyright violation on cy.wikipedia and have no way other than deleting
the entire article to remove it from the history, which we would rather
not do.

What is the approved method of getting rid of copyvios on small
Wikipedias? Do we have to attract a developer's attention somehow? Just
in case someone here is able to help us, the article in question is
[[cy:Dewi Sant]] and we want to get rid of all versions from 18 February
except the oldest.

--
Arwel Parry
http://www.cartref.demon.co.uk/