[Wikipedia-l] Ossetic Wikipedia: how will we know?

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 10:59:38 UTC 2005

V. Ivanov wrote:

>Уæ бон хорз ут!
>
>How will we know, when the Ossetic Wikipedia is created? Will there be
>any notification?
>
>Is any data needed to start the Ossetic Wikipedia? I mean, the
>language's self-name or similar things.
>
>Thank you in advance,
>Slavik Ivanov
>http://vicerveza.homeunix.net/osetio

Hoi,
I have started a page in the Dutch Wiktionary for Ossetisch, I would
like to have many translations for this word so I welcome any
translations. I am particularly interested in the word Ossetian in
Ossetian :)  http://nl.wiktionary.org/wiki/Ossetisch

The official codes for Ossetian are os and oss. Wikipedia would use the
os code.
Thanks,
    GerardM