[Wikipedia-l] Re: Quenya language request, and Chinese Wikipedia again

MilchFlasche瑋平 robertus0617 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 11:15:50 UTC 2005

Hello,

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 15:45:53 -0800 (PST), Felix Wan
<felixwiki at earthsphere.org> wrote:
> On Tue, February 15, 2005 11:44 pm, Alex Y. Kwan said:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Felix Wan wrote:

> Meanwhile, I am trying to recruit new volunteers for the project:
> http://www.cantonese.org.cn/bbsxp/ShowForum.htm?forumid=6
We really need contributors. I pray that more people who types
Cantonese hanzi everyday should join the testing.

> Let's see the response.  Also, go ahead to edit anything on the test site:
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Test-WP/zh-yue
I'll spread this news on zh, hoping to attract more attention among
Hong Kong users but avoiding arousing the same murmuring such as
"這不是漢字嗎,有什麼分別" ("Isn't this still written in hanzi? What's the
difference?") Yes, there ARE differences.

> >> People may still disagree, but at least that will be better than
> >> arguments without any backup.
> >
> > Yep.
> >
> > little Alex

2005, make signs happen!