Stirling Newberry (was Article ownership Re: avoiding forks (was Re: [Wikipedia-l] public service ads in Wikipedia?))

wiki pedista wikipedista at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 17 03:26:59 UTC 2005

NSK said:
> Have you ever wondered why I rarely edit at
Wikipedia?
> it's  because I know that nobody will know that an
article or paragraph
> was written  by me.

That explains a lot. This person that continuously
makes
outrageous proposals, or just tries to plug his
marginal
project, isn't even a collaborator of Wikipedia.I know
this is an open list, but this lack of
self restrain is almost spam. I'm sure many of the
subscribers to the list are getting at least a bit
annoyed with him, but are too polite to say it.

Well, I am not polite enough. Stirling, if you don't
like our project and policies, please feel free not
to adopt them in yours, but leave us alone, and
stop making noise on the list.

Sorry to the rest of the list by this completely
unproductive message.

AstroNomer