[Wikipedia-l] Re: Quenya language request, and Chinese Wikipedia again

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 00:50:11 UTC 2005

Hi Felix,

I think one thing that would help would be to add more to the list of
topics. This would make it easier for incoming users, and there would
be a wider range. Include perhaps links to famous people from
Gwangdung and Hongkong and Macao, specific locales within Hongkong and
Gwangchao, (ie, famous neighbourhood, districts, buildings, and
landmarks, maybe also suburbs, nearby mountains, rivers, bays, eċċ)

I would do this myself but I'm not sure so much on famous things, and
I don't know if there's a difference between the Guanhua-Baihuawen
names for people and places and things and the Cantonese name for
things.

Another issue is do we want to include extremely divergences like
Toishanwa, or do they need even a separate Wikipedia?

Mark