[Wikipedia-l] management

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 15 12:44:23 UTC 2005

I have a journalist... looking for a wikipedian (or not) who might
report on his use of wikipedia in his working environment.

But he wants someone working in private firm rather, not a student, not
a teacher, not a researcher...

He would need an interview as soon as possible, in english is possible.
This interview is meant for a french paper (monthly publication I think)
on management (so read by a lot of managers of private business firms).

The interview would probably require citing the person name (real name)
and likely a picture as well.

Right now, we could not succeed to find such a person.

If you are in such a situation, please contact him at serge.courrier
(AT) pobox.com.

Thanks a lot for your help for a desesperate journalist who will not
close his article as long as he has not found such a person

Anthere