avoiding forks (was Re: [Wikipedia-l] public service ads in Wikipedia? )

NSK nsk2 at wikinerds.org
Tue Feb 15 12:04:03 UTC 2005

On Tuesday 15 February 2005 12:55, John Lee wrote:
> > NSK wrote:
> > You allow these people to put their names and biographies
> > in the articles they write
>
> hell will freeze over before we do that.

From non-legal moral standpoint, authors should get prominent credit, no
matter the various copyright agreements. Perhaps you should pay more
attention to the various moral rights issues. See
http://portal.wikinerds.org/node/121

In our projects at http://www.wikinerds.org we fully respect authors' wishes.
We even want to help our authors to become more famous and put their names
and biographical notes in their articles. For example, see
http://www.nerdypc.org

--
NSK
http://portal.wikinerds.org