[Wikipedia-l] Toki Pona

Brion Vibber brion at pobox.com
Sat Feb 12 07:03:50 UTC 2005

Chad Perrin wrote:
> I'm not looking to launch a Toki Pona Wikipedia (yet), but all this
> discussion of various languages, their (non)widespread use, and so on
> has raised in my mind some questions.  First off, I was wondering if
> anyone has any experience or data that gives an idea of how widespread
> Toki Pona use is, and secondly, I was wondering if there would be any
> particular opposition to a Toki Pona Wikipedia if (as a purely
> hypothetical example) five or six fluent speakers raised the issue here.

I assume you're new here; a Toki Pona Wikipedia was established last
year, and after some months and much discussion was moved to Wikicities:
http://tokipona.wikicities.com/

You can pull up prior mailing list discussion on the subject via a
google search:
http://www.google.com/search?q=site:mail.wikipedia.org+%22toki+pona%22

-- brion vibber (brion @ pobox.com)