[Wikipedia-l] Re: Quenya language request

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 10 12:26:09 UTC 2005

Ron H a écrit:

> I would like to request adding Quenya to the list of languages on
> Wikimedia. Quenya is the language of the elves in the works of Tolkien.
> Other fictional languages, such as Klingon, already exist on Wikipedia.
> I speak passing Quenya. I have already prepared several articles,
> including one on constellations, and would like to add them to a
> quenya-language wiki.
>

> Firsfron on Wikipedia.

I fear this is not gonna happen in the near future Ron.
Addition of these types of languages tend to be rather controversial in
the community, so addition of those will probably be suspended until the
community widely approve them.

I have a suggestion though. Perhaps you could negociate to have a
wikibooks written in Quenya ?