[Wikipedia-l] Wikicite project pages (english versions only so far)

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 23:20:52 UTC 2005

Also, while I'd have no qualms about citing 三省堂言語学大辞典セレクション:日本列島の言語 in
an English Wikipedia article, I would be wary of including it as a
"see also", even though it is the standard reference work and is a
billion times better than the most comprehensive English-language work
on the topic, "The Languages of Japan" by Masayosi Sibatani, because
that assumes that the majority or even a significant number of readers
will be able to read it, which isn't true.

Mark