[Wikipedia-l] Wikicite project pages (english versions only so far)

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 23:17:01 UTC 2005

If you add text to the article, you may add your own cites and you
won't at all irritate me.

You are confusing cites with "see also"s. Cites are not there for
people to get standard reference texts. If I cite 3 books, "Japanese
linguistics", "Languages of the World", and "How to Have Better Sex",
for [[Japanese language]], this doesn't mean all three of them are
standard reference works, it just means I used information I read in
them to write what I wrote.

If, however, I add them in a "see also" section, they should be
standard reference works for the topic and "How to Have Better Sex"
probably doesn't belong.

Mark