[Wikipedia-l] sign.wikepedia.org?

Pablo Saratxaga pablo at mandrakesoft.com
Sun Feb 6 14:39:15 UTC 2005

Kaixo!

On Sun, Feb 06, 2005 at 12:31:04AM -0500, Pierre Abbat wrote:

> It is possible to write sign languages, but SignWriting involves
> two-dimensional placement of characters in various orientations, which is not
> easy to encode as a character stream.

How complex is that space placement?
If there is only a handful of possible placemens, then it should be
quite easy to encode by giving a character codepoint to any of
those places.

--
Ki ça vos våye bén,
Pablo Saratxaga

http://chanae.walon.org/pablo/		PGP Key available, key ID: 0xD9B85466
[you can write me in Walloon, Spanish, French, English, Catalan or Esperanto]
[min povas skribi en valona, esperanta, angla aux latinidaj lingvoj]