[Wikipedia-l] "censorship" On Wikipedia

Jimmy (Jimbo) Wales jwales at wikia.com
Thu Feb 3 15:30:04 UTC 2005

http://www.niaid.nih.gov/factsheets/evidhiv.htm

The number of peer reviewed academic studies cited here is
substantial.  And the conclusions reached by careful scientific
analysis appears to be overwhelming.

"In a Canadian cohort, investigators followed 715 homosexual men for a
median of 8.6 years. Every case of AIDS in this cohort occurred in
individuals who were HIV-seropositive. No AIDS-defining illnesses
occurred in men who remained negative for HIV antibodies, despite the
fact that these individuals had appreciable patterns of illicit drug
use and receptive anal intercourse (Schechter et al. Lancet
1993;341:658)."

I urge everyone to read this page very very carefully before
commenting casually on this issue.  Harry, I especially invite you to
read it and see if it changes your opinion that people are "censoring"
you.

--Jimbo

--
"La nèfle est un fruit." - first words of 50,000th article on fr.wikipedia.org