[Wikipedia-l] os.wikipedia.org (Cyrillic only will do)

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 09:49:48 UTC 2005

Do you not realise that because of this, these changes will not be
viewable to people trying to use the Russian interface on other
Wikipedias? For the single reason that you people don't update the
language files much at all (obviously it IS your choice, but it's not
like anybody else has the ability), some people are deprived entirely
of the function of multilingual interface capability, and some people
are deprived ENTIRELY of interface capabilities in their language (the
entire Panjabi language file has been translated, but there are
currently no sysops who can commit them to the MediaWiki namespace.)

Mark