[Wikipedia-l] Distributing fonts

James R. Johnson modean52 at comcast.net
Mon Apr 25 09:56:02 UTC 2005

Maybe if the wikipedia were to offer the fonts necessary for the wikipedia
to display properly, then that would solve the problem.  That would be much
easier, especially on certain files (Gothic language) that require a font,
but each time I downloaded that font, it crashed my system.  With the wiki
community, I'd more likely trust the resulting stored font to not crash my
computer.  But becoming a font repository is beside the point of the wiki.

James