[Wikipedia-l] de: DVD sold 10,000 in two days?!

David Gerard fun at thingy.apana.org.au
Wed Apr 20 15:11:38 UTC 2005

I just read that on Angela's blog. Now, that indicates a ready and willing
market.

Is there a page detailing the process? Even one in German would be good to
see. How did they do the sifting? Did they do any sifting? etc.

Specifically, I'm wondering how possible it is to do something like this
for en: before MediaWiki 1.5 (when the ratings system goes live) and 1.6
(when we might actually do something with the data).

- d.