[Wikipedia-l] Re: pitching an idea

Steve Lefevre lefevre.10 at osu.edu
Sun Apr 17 18:02:03 UTC 2005

Chad Perrin wrote:

>On Sun, Apr 17, 2005 at 01:35:41PM -0400, Steve Lefevre wrote:
>
>And here's the troll pit:
>_John Kerry_ ( 1 author, 1 signature, score of 1, weighted score of 1)
>    George W. Bush stole the election from Kerry through illegal vote
>manipulation in Ohio...
>_John Kerry_ ( 1 author, 1 signature, score of 1, weighted score of 1)
>   John Kerry is technically the current U. S. president, succeeding Al
>Gore as the next president-in-exile...
>

>Don't forget this one:
>
>_John Kerry_ ( 1 author, 1 signature, score of 1, weighted score of 1)
>   John Kerry attempted to take the White House in the name of Godless
>sodomites and unpatriotic Atheists...
>
>Heh.  This is fun.  Maybe we should write more, on both sides.

Oops! I let my bias show.  I admit, I am the author of both of the above
pro-Kerry trolls. For symmetry's sake, I meant to write an anti-Kerry
troll, but somehw I didn't.

_John Kerry_ ( 1 author, 1 signature, score of 1, weighted score of 1)
 - John Kerry is an anti-American flag burner who threw away medals that he was fraudulently awarded...