[Wikipedia-l] Re: pitching an idea

Timwi timwi at gmx.net
Sun Apr 17 16:10:49 UTC 2005

Steve Lefevre wrote:

> I'm pitching an idea for a postmodern wikipedia. What I mean by that is
> that there are multiple concurrent versions of an article.

Good idea!

SEXUAL INTERCOURSE
from Wikipedia, the free postmodern encyclopedia

If you are under 16 years of age, see [[sex (child version)]].
If you are over 16 years of age, see [[sex (adult version)]].

JOHN KERRY
from Wikipedia, the free postmodern encyclopedia

If you live outside the US, please view [[John Kerry (non-US view)]].
If you are a Republican, please view [[John Kerry (Republican view)]].
If you are a Democrat, please view [[John Kerry (Democrat view)]].

ABORTION
from Wikipedia, the free postmodern encyclopedia

If you are religious, please view [[abortion (anti-abortionist)]].
If you are atheist, please view [[abortion (pro-abortionist)]].

ADOLF HITLER
from Wikipedia, the free postmodern encyclopedia

If you are a Nazi...

Need I go on?
Timwi