[Wikipedia-l] Ossetic again (bugs, bugs, bugs...)

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 23:16:43 UTC 2005

Yes. Why hasn't anybody done anything about this? Come on! It's a
disgrace that we have a Wikipedia with over 200 articles now (!) that
has so many technical problems which devs and everybody else have
seemingly turned a blind eye to. Remember, Ossetic is a natural
language with millions of speakers who use it on an everyday basis.
There are over 10 os.wikipedians now if I recall correctly.

Mark