[Wikipedia-l] Re: Wikimedia Foundation Internal Radio System (Re: Foundation news)

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 10 18:45:28 UTC 2005

Angela a écrit:
> On Apr 10, 2005 4:07 PM, Walter Vermeir <walter at wikipedia.be> wrote:
>

>>Do you mean this list?

> It hasn't been used yet. Posts to it will currently be moderated by Sj
> and Anthere.
>
> Angela.

Hmmm, well, for at least a while, I think this list will only be used to
send Quarto, so the sender will be someone from Quarto team.

Now, if we also use this list to send any announcement from the
Foundation, it might absolutely be Jimbo, Angela, Tim, Michael, and very
likely a couple more people, such as typically Mav. This use has not
been discussed (yet ?). As far as I am concerned, if tomorrow, a big
stuff show up, if Ang wants to inform people through this mean, this is
absolutely okay with me of course. It just has not been discussed for
now. I am not sure we want to multiply the number of mean to inform
people... however, a rather big number of editors wished to receive the
information Quarto was published, or even Quarto itself by mail. I just
figured we should not create just a list for Quarto, so chose a rather
neutral name which could be used for other announcements from time to time.

Ant