[Wikipedia-l] Wikipedia in China

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Sun Sep 26 12:39:09 UTC 2004

'Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government
owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To
destroy this invisible government, to befoul the unholy alliance between
corrupt business and corrupt politics is the first task of the statesmanship
of the day.' - Theodore Roosevelt, 19 April 1906