[Wikipedia-l] Re: Toki Pona

Brian Corr BCorr at NEAction.org
Thu Sep 23 14:04:44 UTC 2004

Dear Mark,

Since you've continued to reply to the whole list, I want to offer you one
final, simple piece of advice here:

Acknowledge that you made a mistake, apologize, say you won't do it again,
and don't explain further why you felt it was justified.

I think that all of us would be happy to see this matter drop and all move
forward in a positive manner, and your taking those actions will most
certainly achieve that.

Sincerely,
Brian (Bcorr)