[Wikipedia-l] Starting a new wiki

Ewen Caroline caroline at www.web.lu
Sun Sep 19 23:06:07 UTC 2004

Discriminatory indeed. I strongly disagree.

If we (luxembourgish wiki, around 10 regulars so far, working on it :) had
to go that way to get our own wiki, I'm sure we wouldn't have gotten it,
since noone would have found us etc. Now at least we have a chance to create
something original in our language (for those who aren't that familiar with
lux, we're only about 250.000 native speakers :)).

Caroline aka Briséis.

On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 13:34:59 -0400, Evan Prodromou wrote