[Wikipedia-l] Re: Communication catalysts

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 19 03:30:01 UTC 2004

I am not absolutely sure what the appropriate timezone is.
I succeed to talk to Angela (in my time zone), to Jimbo (in another time
zone - middle of the night) and to Tim Starling (late night, early
morning). On #wikipedia, there seems to be always activity.

We try to centralize as much as we can on meta. This is the only real
good place ultimately, as it can be multilingual and it is remanent.

I'll try with Elian and Mav to improve this.
You are welcome to join :-)