[Wikipedia-l] A proposal for a new language in wikipedia

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 03:59:33 UTC 2004

I know plenty of people *can* speak/write Gothic, I just don't know
that they *do*.

However the movement to bring Gothic back to life as a language with
native speakers, which I mentioned before, will undoubtedly result in
quite a few children who will in the future want to read encyclopedias
in Gothic as their preferred language.

Best, Mark/Jin Junshu