[Wikipedia-l] Not a fork! (was: mail WikiSpecies)

Benedikt Mandl benedikt.mandl at gmx.at
Tue Sep 14 21:36:14 UTC 2004

Hi Alfio!

You are of course right. I am sorry about this incident, I don't know who
set up that link but I guess it was meant to fill just something on the
interface. I changed the article to an external link to wikipedia. Please be
patient and give wikispecies a chance. Things like that will settle in the
very near future.

I hope for your support of the project, best wishes,

Benedikt

--
NEU: GMX ProMail mit bestem Virenschutz http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail