[Wikipedia-l] Re: One Chinese Wikipedia

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 04:20:16 UTC 2004

Sorry everybody, I'd like to apologise for being so... well, so... agressive.

I hope you can understand why I might find it hard now to keep my
cool: over 600 articles I am almost singlehandedly responsible for are
to be deleted, I have been told to copy-and-paste them but come on,
this is 600 ARTICLES we're talking about. Also, I did not even know
this was going on until I tried to go to wantedpages on zh-tw: and
found that I was redirected to wantedpages at zh:, and then asked in
#wikipedia and was told to check the ML to which I am not subscribed
(even if I were, I don't check my inbox on even a  daily basis
usually)

apologies...

--Mark/Jin Junshu