[Wikipedia-l] Re: [Foundation-l] Press release finalized

Sj 2.718281828 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 15:40:55 UTC 2004

September 15 no longer feels so far away...  (crossposting to wikipedia-l).

As to other versions of the release : Do you think it is worth
creating a simple, one-paragraph version for the tiny languages, in
which we may not be able to find someone conversant in both that
language and english?  Will there be separate HTML and text-only
versions again?

I copied the en: page to  [[m:How to distribute a press release]], and
added a few FAQ at the end. For the meta page, it would be nice to get
information on distributing press releases from people outside the
US... I imagine it is rather different in Japan, for example.

 --Sj

--
+sj+
http://tinyurl.com/4df8s