[Wikipedia-l] Request for new Wikipedia: Friulian

Thomas R. Koll tomk32 at gmx.de
Sat Oct 30 07:03:54 UTC 2004

On Sat, Oct 30, 2004 at 07:37:19AM +0100, Angela wrote:

> I propose we adopt Wikitravel's policy of requiring at least five
> potential contributors before starting a new language. See
> http://www.wikitravel.org/en/article/Wikitravel:Language_version_policy

In contrast to the Italian government we should strongly support
those minority languages. But five contributors is quite much for the
beginning, maybe one very active (for the mediawiki strings and as press
contact) and two other contributers?
It would be nice to have a few pages on how to advertise a new wikipedia.

ciao, tom

--
== Weblinks ==
* http://shop.wikipedia.org - WikiReader Internet zu kaufen