[Wikipedia-l] Has someone done a presentation on Wikipedia to a large group?

daniwo59 at aol.com daniwo59 at aol.com
Tue Oct 26 03:21:15 UTC 2004

In a message dated 10/25/2004 9:51:39 PM Eastern Standard Time,
andrew.lih at gmail.com writes:
> I'll be doing a presentation on Wikipedia for
> the McAuliffe Conference and the NHAWLT
> Teachers' Conference in the coming weeks
> and was wondering if anyone else has done
> a presentation to a large group...
One thing you might look into discussing a little is the upcoming Wikijunior
project (http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikijunior). We could certainly use
help from teachers in getting this moving. Their input would be invaluable, and
it could be a good way to allay any fears they might about online information,
while at the same time getting them involved.

I would be happy to discuss it with your further if you are interested.

Danny