[Wikipedia-l] Interwiki Cooperation

NSK nsk2 at wikinerds.org
Mon Oct 25 23:20:32 UTC 2004

Dear friends,

I have some wikis that will soon host very interesting content, including
scientific topics.

You have an Interwiki map at: http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Interwiki_map

I propose to have some form of cooperation by allowing our communities to link
to each other via easy interwiki links.

If you like this idea please add my wikis to the Interwiki map and I will
update my own interwiki table to allow interwiki linking to the English
Wikipedia and perhaps other projects of Wikimedia.

These are my wikis that can be added to your Interwiki map:
http://www.nerdypc.org and http://www.adapedia.org and
http://jnana.wikinerds.org

In the future Wikinerds.org will host much more wikis on scientific and
educational subjects so I think this kind of cooperation can be beneficial
for both communities.

--
NSK
Admin of http://portal.wikinerds.org