[Wikipedia-l] Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese

Gerard Meijssen gja.meijssen at chello.nl
Thu Oct 14 05:04:44 UTC 2004

Hoi,
In the past there have been heated debates about this subject, if you
are interested in this subject, here is something uncontroversial for
you; I am looking for the translations of these two terms in ANY
language. Currently I know it in only three languages; Dutch, English
and French. I would like to know it in all languages.

This term is used to indicate in wiktionary that a translation of a word
is in one of these two methods of writing. As such it is really usefull
when I have this information. You can reply to me, but you can also be
really bold and edit the pages on the nl:wiktionary.

[[wikt:nl:eenvoudig Chinees]]
[[wikt:nl:traditioneel Chinees]]

Thanks,
    GerardM