[Wikipedia-l] clusty

Jimmy (Jimbo) Wales jwales at wikia.com
Mon Oct 4 03:17:34 UTC 2004

The new search engine "clusty" features wikipedia fairly prominently.
http://slashdot.org/articles/04/10/03/1230223.shtml?tid=95

I overheard some talk about GNU FDL compliance, and I just wanted to
let everyone know that I talked to the CEO of Vivisimo last week
(before they launched) and (a) they love us and (b) there will be no
GNU FDL compliance problems with them.

So, I will contact them in a few days after I have a chance to
assess what, if anything, we'd like to have them adjust.

--Jimbo

--
"La nèfle est un fruit." - first words of 50,000th article on fr.wikipedia.org