[Wikipedia-l] Problem in the Yiddish Wikipedia

Lars Alvik lars at slappfisk.net
Sun Nov 28 21:02:47 UTC 2004

"I think it's very interesting that you are so upset about me
interfering in Wikipedias in languages I do not know and asking me to
let them grow naturally when you yourself support proposals to lock
inactive Wikipedias, far from letting them grow naturally."

I belive this is what's previously refered to. And i might add that i
think it's a little bit strange that you are deleting articles on
minority wikis when you are such a advocate of them.

mvh.

Lars Alvik