[Wikipedia-l] Special:Export of Special pages

Anthony DiPierro mcfly.org at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 22:37:23 UTC 2004

For recentchanges and newpages you can use a url such as
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/wiki.phtml?title=Special:Recentchanges&feed=rss
to get a somewhat easier to parse format.  This doesn't work for
Special:Contributions though, and I have no idea how hard it would be
to patch Mediawiki to make it work.

Anthony